Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Big collection of videos BDSM

Fatima Brutal

Release Year: 2018
    Studio: Graias
    Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Fatima, Julci
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Fatima decided to go for it. She takes on a more severe punishment in return for the greatest sum of money ever. You will have the opportunity to follow whether she succeeds in this painful experiment or not in a four-part series (a new part every month). Besides the first part, extras of 50fps and 4K quality as well as slow-motion scenes will also be available for download.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Fatima Brutal

The Unwavered Whore part 2

The Unwavered Whore part 2

Kimmy comes to SocietySM with a good amount of BDSM experience on top and bottom...this beauty has been through some tough scenes and now enjoys creating those scenes as a Dominatrix, but today she finds herself going back to her roots...bound, gagged and loving it...Playing and toying with Kimmy was pure joy...she revels in strict bondage and takes every ounce of discomfort without complaint...she proves to be a very tough young lady...Ive never seen anyone handle rubber bands snapped on the bottoms of their feet with so much ease...she does let me down early on, as she forgets to announce her orgasms, and I use that one mistake to justify pushing Kimmy to her submissive limits...with grace, Kimmy never wavers

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1281kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 144.3 MB

Download The Unwavered Whore part 2

The Invisible Box

The Invisible Box

Kendra James finds herself crammed into John's latest Punishment Box. It seems he added a few extra in-flight gizmos, vibrators, Tens zappers and fucking devices since I last saw it.

Duration: 15:35
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download The Invisible Box

Testing the Newbie part 2

Testing the Newbie part 2

Karly is a total newbie and someone without much of a kinky past, but she is ready to give it a go, just as I notice that she has braces on her teeth...I think that really shows just how new this young woman is...,at least it sunk the point home to me fairly quickly...Simon was uneffected and gave Karly his version of the introductory session...Karly does well to endure, and feels the intense pleasure of the bound orgasm, as well as the sting of dissappointing Simon's directives...but if this were a test, Karly definitely passed...Have a great holiday weekend!.

Duration: 11:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 268.4 MB

Download Testing the Newbie part 2

The Dom Versus the Brat part 2

The Dom Versus the Brat part 2

In her first shoot, I put young Renee through a fantasy scenerio where she was my helpless bottom and I enjoyed exercising my sadistic ways upon her...for everyone's enjoyment, especially hers...I learned on that day that Renee really enjoyed BDSM as a bottom...For this shoot, I ask Renee to be my submissive so I can enjoy exercising my sadistic ways upon her...So what's the real difference...The first shoot is considered fantasy role play whereas this shoot would be more akin to a real D/S experience....And she really blooms...Renee takes everything I have to express upon her as if she was mandated to do so...and it makes her pussy wet...I called Renee a brat, in the beginning because she was acting a bit nervous...She could have use that as motivation for either being a brat, or chosing to show me that she was a submissive...she chooses to accept the challenge of submission head on...and never falters...I push her hard...and as endearing as a brat can be, these are the types of female players who really turn my head.

Duration: 9:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps

File size: 105.6 MB

Download The Dom Versus the Brat part 2

The Jewell Pretzel

The Jewell Pretzel

Jewll Marceau has come back for another session with us. As most of you know, Lydia is an expert at tying off knots. She's not going to use rope this time though! Lydia wants to tie Jewell herself into a pretzel! I sure hope Jewell did her stretches this morning, because she's going be hanging in a precarious situation. Not to mention the fine selection of toys that Lydia has to provide our little pretzel, Jewell for entertainment!

Duration: 8:13
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download The Jewell Pretzel

The French Damsel part 1

The French Damsel part 1

Cassie is a french model whom I managed to book while in the USA...She lives up to the reputation that french women exude...intelligence, sexy feminiity in her every gesture, and very sexually anti social...This woman enjoys many intriging sexual scenerios, and having a past of bondage in her relationship, she was all too happy to get tied up and dominated...I deeply enjoy toying with her perfect body, and her expressions are pure damsel.

Duration: 11:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3508kbps

File size: 322.6 MB

Download The French Damsel part 1

Tee Fucked Again

Tee Fucked Again

Wildflower is back on her favourite fucking machine, this time the indoor winter version. It looks like the truck device, but this one is much more powerful.
    By the time we are finished, Wildflower is orgasmed out and bathed in sweat

Duration: 10:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 225.1 MB

Download Tee Fucked Again

The Box Dilemma

The Box Dilemma

Kay Serah finds herself with a big dilemma, allow her ass to be electrified or engage another diabolical device to keep the power switched off

Duration: 16:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 318.7 MB

Download The Box Dilemma

The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More part 1

The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More part 1

Kyler is even sexier and more beautiful than the first time we shot her...and she is ready for a tough day...she told me not to hold back on the bondage...she said she could take it...an awesome session with one of the prettiest faces we have ever gagged..

Duration: 10:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3596kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More part 1

The Torture Bunny part 1

The Torture Bunny part 1

Ive been trying to get this little hottie back in my ropes since we shot her late last year...Chloe has an amazing body, tight and toned...She describes herself as a people pleaser, but when she begged me to hang her upside down by her ankles, I detected a note of enthusiastic masochism...Indeed, Chloe is a torture bunny, and all too happy to offer herself up for our BDSM pleasures

Duration: 12:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps

File size: 339.2 MB

Download The Torture Bunny part 1

Jane ' posture collar and gag

Jane ' posture collar and gag

Gorgeous Jane joins our model list today with her fair skin and red hair! She is a kinky one, she actually loves bondage and fetish, and she showed up in this beautiful corset! Time to add some of our own accessories, a super tall double locking posture collar will definitely get her attention. And armbinder to stop her from removing a big broad strap ballgag always is a nice touch. In fact, wearing a posture collar plus a big ballgag is pretty impressive, as the jaw is pushed up by the collar and down by the gag. There are not many girls who can do this! As a finishing touch, two frogtie straps and Jane isn't going anywhere!

Duration: 4:04
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.2 MB

Download Jane ' posture collar and gag

Britney ' Super tight elbow strapping

Britney ' Super tight elbow strapping

Spanish beauty Britney joins our model list, and she is so hot! Such long legs and long arms! Strapped in a tiny corset and a leather collar, she looks incredible! Leather really suits this girl! But let's get to the point: strapping those endless flexible arms in tight leather belts. We push her elbows all the way together, which she has never done before. A nice pink ballgag, in case she wants to complain about this, and we can sit back and enjoy the struggle!

Duration: 4:15
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 370.9 MB

Download Britney ' Super tight elbow strapping

Sophia Smith ' reverse prayer in leather

Sophia Smith ' reverse prayer in leather

Sophia Smith! This super flexible bondage babe from the UK wanted to try something different. After being tied in extremely strict rope and very extreme metal devices, she decided to go for the 3rd hard bondage shoot in one weekend: leather! Of course, being so flexible, she had to be strapped in a reverse prayer position, but Sophia does not mind at all. She loves extreme positions! There is not even the slightest chance she will escape from this, but she still struggles like her life depends on it! We love Sophia Smith, so gorgeous and flexible. We wanted to keep her forever!

Duration: 4:10
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download Sophia Smith ' reverse prayer in leather

Local girl Tammy wants to try leather bondage again

Local girl Tammy wants to try leather bondage again

Remember Tammy? Two years ago she emailed us to ask if she could try leather bondage, and now she is back again! We must have stirred something in her, she hasn't been able to let it go for all this time. 20 years old now, Tammy still looks cute as ever. She definitely needs a tougher treatment than last time, and some elbow bondage will most certainly do the trick! A tight corset, wrists cuffed to her sides and elbows pulled back. Nice ballgag and collar, and of course frogtie straps to keep her from running, and Tammy is as vulnerable as she has ever been!

Duration: 4:05
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Local girl Tammy wants to try leather bondage again

Megan ' fitness model in trouble

Megan ' fitness model in trouble

Megan is so fit! A perfect body should be restrained in leather at all times! We strap her in an armbinder (with extra wrist belt) and frog tie her legs. This way she will not go anywhere! After a struggle, Megan ends up on her belly, in a perfect hogtie position. Such a tight little package! Megan is not so happy about this predicament, but we are not going to let her out soon, because it is so much fun to watch her in bondage!

Duration: 4:16
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 371.5 MB

Download Megan ' fitness model in trouble

Sylvie blindfolded

Sylvie blindfolded

Beautiful hard bodied Sylvie is a fashion model with a kinky mind. She loves these kinds of shoots! Well, we guess' she just keeps coming back for more! This time we strapped her arms in a boxtie, locking her wrists to her elbows as well. A very sturdy way of restraining someone. Sylvie is wearing over-the-knee boots and a cute leather collar too. She will struggle a lot, and we would like to watch her struggle. So it will be more exciting for us to blindfold her, and to be really silent. Sylvie can not see if we are still there. Will she still struggle or will she be quiet trying to hear where we are?

Duration: 4:45
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 414.1 MB

Download Sylvie blindfolded

Natalia Forrest armbagged and harness gagged

Natalia Forrest armbagged and harness gagged

Natalia Forrest is always complaining about her bondage, so she really needs to be gagged. A nice harness ring gag will shut her up! It may cause a lot of drooling, but that's part of the fun. Natalia does not like this gag at all! She is strapped in an box tie armbinder and struggling like mad, but she knows she isn't getting out. And she can't complain about it either. It's just hopeless!

Duration: 3:41
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 321.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest armbagged and harness gagged

Davon Kim ballgagged and drooling

Davon Kim ballgagged and drooling

The stunning Davon Kim is back! And she still looks as hot as ever! Time to strap her in some tight belts because we can't wait to gag her! Davon is a drooler and she can not help herself. Strap a ballgag into her mouth and off she goes' drool fill start to flow and she hates getting it on herself, so it is very interesting to see her try to avoid it. She is frogtied as well, so moving around is very hard, and struggling only gets her into more trouble. We had to give her a few bottles of water after this shoot, she lost so much fluid!

Duration: 4:10
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 362.4 MB

Download Davon Kim ballgagged and drooling

Katie Thornton ' pink leather bondage

Katie Thornton ' pink leather bondage

The spectacular Katie Thornton in hot pink leggings and a pink leather collar! Topless of course, because that's the only way to display Katie to our members. She is just unbelievable. To make sure you get a good view of her, we restrain her hands behind her back, in a submissive box tie position, attached to her collar. A matching pink ballgag is just the thing to complete this set! So awesome!

Duration: 5:30
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 479.6 MB

Download Katie Thornton ' pink leather bondage

Tina Kay ' crazy drooling

Tina Kay ' crazy drooling

Tina Kay is very aggressive! Locking her in a leather box tie armbinder completely nude made her furious. She was frantically trying to escape, very dangerous! She could still kick us, but before she thought of that we had her on her knees, strapped with huge frog tie belts. She couldn't get up and she was defenceless, but that made her swear quite a lot. So we had to gag her, and for this aggressive girl we saw only one solution: a huge broad strap spider gag! Struggle and drool, Tina! You won't go anywhere today!

Duration: 4:14
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 369.3 MB

Download Tina Kay ' crazy drooling

A Young Sub for Ogre

A Young Sub for Ogre

Just when you think adult models cant get any younger looking, along comes Maddy Rose...I made sure to check her age identification myself...She's nineteen, less than 100 pounds and from a small town in the south...but she has big city girl BDSM fantasies and that's mostly what matters here...With no experience with bondage or submissive protocols, I take it slow with Maddy...I talk to her, I direct her to strip, I grope her...her pussy is dripping by the time my hand makes it down there...she barely notices the tight clamps on her nipples and it becomes apparent that Maddy is willing to suffer...she finds enjoyment in it...Her orgasms are quiet, almost as if she's embarrassed to cum for us...but in the second scene, I put her through rolling multiple orgasms with her first squirt and leave her there till she's begging for release...I end the day with a two point suspension...hanging like a captured animal, I plug her pussy and whip her ass and admire the sleek lines of her body as she swings to and fro.

Duration: 7:21
    Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps

File size: 54.3 MB

Download A Young Sub for Ogre

Angela on the bed, a power struggle in posture collar

Angela on the bed, a power struggle in posture collar

We strapped the incredible Angela very tight, leather belts around her wrists, elbows, and upper body make sure she is forced in a rigid pose making her fantastic boobs stick out more. A tall stiff leather posture collar keeps her head up high, locked by two padlocks. As a teaser, we did not lock her frogtie belts, just to see if she would accept the challenge to get at least these belts off. Believe us, she gives all she got in this video! Of course, she is unable to free her arms, body, and neck, but she is so focused on her legs it is really admirable! Go Angela!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 6:34
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 198.0 MB

Download Angela on the bed, a power struggle in posture collar

A Thorough Examination

A Thorough Examination

Summer Rae is a beautiful flower of a woman in the height of her bloom...in other words, she has an amazingly perfect pink pussy...Her intentions to keep it healthy and happy lead her to an interesting clinic...The advertisement mentioned something about 'the most invasive check up a young lady will ever have'...Summer just had to make an appointment...a peculiar place indeed...she is immediately hogtied and gagged...then bolted to an inspection table and fucked by a machine...The first part of her visit goes very smoothly.

Duration: 16:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download A Thorough Examination

Wall orgasms for Natalia Forrest

Wall orgasms for Natalia Forrest

Natalia Forrest hates the orgasm belt! She always complains about it, because she wants to have control over her own orgasms. She doesn't like being all helpless and just having to orgasm over and over again. It's so much fun to see Natalia is this predicament. She tries to stop this terrible ordeal, but she is gagged and locked. A spread eagle position on the wall is a perfect display for this orgasm fest! There is no stopping these waves of pleasure!

Duration: 4:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Wall orgasms for Natalia Forrest

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information